Pole Observatory Center allows users to benefit from a document collection consists of reference books, journals, publications from national institutions and official documents, and a multimedia room to view the documents and audiovisual websites dedicated to the sector. It also includes a monitoring unit to follow up the business both nationally and internationally.
It is in charge of developing catalogs and bibliographies on various topics of Microfinance, establish relations of cooperation and exchange with research and expertise around the world to launch newsletter on Microfinance in Morocco, to translate the reference books in the field, and organize events to promote the microcredit system.
- To provide users with a document collection, a multimedia room and a monitoring unit to follow up the business both on the national and international levels;
- Establish a specialized newsletter;
- Translate the books and documents on Microfinance;
- Organize events for national, regional and international levels to promote microfinance.
- Build relationships of cooperation and exchange with research and expertise centers worldwide.
Similarly, special attention is given to the development of relations between industry and academia, to lay the groundwork for better communication and greater involvement of researchers and students about the studies and research relating to the issue of human development, assisting beneficiaries and impact on target populations.